• Advanced knowledge and experience of Autodesk Revit
• Strong attention to detail
• Aviation or rail experience advantageous
For all of our roles, strong communication skills and an understanding and appreciation of our design ethos are crucial.
How to apply:
Applications should include your portfolio and CV. For Portfolios that exceed 10MB, please provide a link under the contacts section.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide detailed feedback to candidates on their application.
Buro Bitus offers a fantastic range of benefits, such as:
- Annual profit share
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexible working
- Up to six months’ unpaid sabbatical
Buro Bitus is an equal opportunities employer 100% employee owned . We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential and succeed.
Any offer of employment with Buro Bitus will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.