- Natural boundary pusher and ability to think outside of the normal parameters of design.
- Conscious and curious about human interaction with design.
- A genuine interest in sustainable and forward-thinking construction methods and materials.
- Willingness to share ideas and desire to actively participate in group discussions.
- Have a flexible and open attitude towards new and collaborative ways of working.
- Be able to use initiative and respond well to direction or instruction.
- Have great interpersonal communication skills.
- Determined and passionate about professional development.
- Have obtained an undergraduate degree in Architecture.
- Advanced user of Rhino, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite.
- Confident user of at least 2 of the following: Revit, EnScape, VRay, Adobe After Effects, Grasshopper, or Unreal.
- 2+ years post-graduate experience
How to apply:
Applications should include your portfolio and CV. For Portfolios that exceed 10MB, please provide a link under the contacts section.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide detailed feedback to candidates on their application.
Buro Bitus offers a fantastic range of benefits, such as:
- Annual profit share
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexible working
- Up to six months’ unpaid sabbatical
Buro Bitus is an equal opportunities employer 100% employee owned . We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their potential and succeed.
Any offer of employment with Buro Bitus will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.